Saturday, July 5, 2008

so many swedes so little time



"And if Cupid's got a gun, then he's shooting." - Lykke Li

Kleerup is the brainchild of producer Andreas Kleerup. Kleerup this past may released his debut featuring a score of guest vocalists like Robyn, and Lykke Li singing over his calm disco beats. Since Lykke Li will be releasing her debut album, Youth Novels, this August I figured it would be appropriate to post her joint effort with Kleerup, "Until We Bleed".

Download:
Kleerup - Until We Bleed (ft. Lykke Li)

2 comments:

  1. It's not "then he's stupid"?
    It's "then he's SHOOTING".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean. I found this song a few months before it came out, so their were no lyrics posted. Now that I know it's shooting I don't see how I could have mixed the two up.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete