Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Best Of 2008

Here are my favorite albums of 2008; some of these might be predictable, but then again some of them might not. 2008 had a lot of great releases and I had quite a few ties when ranking these albums, but in the end I had to cut the ties. So, here are my five choice picks of the year. Go buy the albums and listen to them as a whole, for these albums are up here, partially, for their completeness.

1.Fleet Foxes s/t

Download:
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal







2.Chad VanGaalen Soft Airplane

Download;
Chad VanGaalen - Willow Tree







3.Lindstrom Where You Go I Go Too

Download:
Lindstrom - The Long Way Home







4.Deerhunter Microcastle/Weird Era Cont.

Download:
Deerhunter - Nothing Ever Happened







5.M83 Saturdays = Youth

Download:
M83 - Couleurs

No comments:

Post a Comment